Saturday, February 4, 2012

San Diego Update!

Fact: I've been rather busy since my last blog in September.  September?!  Ouch!!!
Another Fact: I'm planning to write another blog entry soon, so don't fret, and stay tuned.
Indisputable Fact: My friend John Moore is an amazing writer, and just composed a SWELL article about me, which also serves as a nice update.

So, here it is - read away!
PHAMALY Actor Regan Linton Works Her Magic in San Diego - by John Moore

I'm looking forward to celebrating on March 6th, which will be the 10-year anniversary of my injury.  In the next couple of weeks, I'll share some thoughts about my experiences of the last 10 years on my blog.  So, keep an eye out!

R :-) 

2 comments:

  1. So good to hear from you, Regan, on your blog! Great article, indeed, by John Moore... Attended Phamaly's "The Elephant Man" not too long ago... Just magnificent... Looking forward to your next post because you are... Lots of good vibs and warm wishes on your behalf! -Sister Fred

    ReplyDelete
  2. February 4th was your last posting, Regan Linton!!! Wassup, sister!? Give us some news... I believe that today is April 17th... okay, we are in the same year! Lucky you... Saw Phamaly's DISLABLED at the Dairy Center in Boulder... The show just WONDERFUL!!! So glad Phamaly finally made it to my neck of the woods! When do we get to see you, Rock Star, perform back in CO!? Stop being a stranger... Best wishes to you! --Sister Fred

    ReplyDelete